Supercuts is one of the industry’s most recognized salon brands. We offer outstanding development and training, with special emphasis on technical skills, have an established career path for those who want to grow their careers, offer a competitive wage and outstanding benefits, and are dedicated to every one of our stylists and their success.
A stylist in training at Supercuts is a temporary 90-day position designed to integrate an unlicensed, future stylist into the salon workplace and to help them learn the business.
Every Supercuts stylist in training is expected to help us market and grow the business, provide excellent guest service, control expenses, promote and sell services and retail products, observe stylists and manager at work and ask questions, answer phones, sweep, dust shelves and complete all tasks as assigned by the salon manager.
Supercuts offers a wide range of professional services, including haircuts, color and highlights, waxing and specialty services. We use proprietary tools and techniques for exceptional results. No-appointment necessary, and guests can check in online or by phone.
At Supercuts, we are dedicated to creating a friendly, welcoming atmosphere and delivering the highest quality standards for our stylists and guests. Simply put, this has made us the industry leader since 1975.
• Must graduate from an accredited cosmetology school and obtain the necessary license(s) to perform salon services within or before 90 days of hire-date
• Ability to work in a dynamic salon environment
• Good time management skills, good judgment, and the ability to multi-task
• Well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with customers, co-workers, and management
• Computer knowledge including but not limited to point-of-sale systems and data entry
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
• Standing for sustained periods of time
• Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 25 pounds
• Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and arms.
• Continuous grasping and reaching, often above shoulder level
• Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services
• Ability to observe guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
• Ability to communicate with guest regarding services offered and requested and the guest’s needs and wants
Current cosmetology or barber license applicable to state requirements.